onsdag, mars 07, 2012

Michael Raffl about #Leksands fans.


Hello Michael.
Thank you for taking your time to answere some questions.

Tell me about the Raffl family? Is it a real true hockey family?
-My dad played hockey in my hometown in villach so Raffl is quiet a known name in austria as far as hockey is concerned. My brother Thomas is playing too and to play hockey is all i ever wanted when i think back.

What do you think about Swedish hockey so far?
-Sweden is known for really good hockey it is faster , practice is better its more professionel than in Austria. You have to work harder to get scoring chances and overall its a lot more good hockeyplayers and young hockeyplayers .

When you got an offer to play in Sweden who did you talk to first about it?
-I talked to my dad and my brother but i made the decision myself i think it was always my goal and my dream to play somewhere else and at the end of my career i want to look back and say that i tried to come as far as possible and did all i could, so sweden was a really good decision i think .

When you came to Sweden did you have a girlfriend, and now? :)
-Not gonna answer that sorry, but yes i am single  haha.

Do you live alone in Leksand?
-Yes i live alone in a nice appartment and i really enjoy it

What do you think about Leksand as a town?
-Leksand is a very small town but its hockey crazy, really nice people living here i met couple really good ones even off the ice, and everyone is nice to me so i cant complain about anything

What players in your team do you spend most time off ice with?
-I found some really good friends in the team, all the guys are great but of course there are some you hang more out with.. Jens Holmström is a really nice guy right from the start same as Tobias Forsberg, Jacke bBomqvist is here almost everyday , Mads Bödker,Hurtubise, those are the guys i hang the most with i think....

Which player i Leksand is the ladies favorite do you think?
-Ladies favorite is Jens Holmström i think haha ya its him..........

Which player in the team has the worst music taste?
-Jens Holmström is also our lockerroom dj he s the only guy that plays music so i dont know about the others

Next Thursday Leksand will play the first game in ""Kvalet till Elitserien" how does that feel?
-Yeah i cant wait to play again thats what you work and wait for all season now it starts and counts, but i trust in ourguys and i think we ll do well!!!!!!

And finaly Michael, how important are the Leksand fans for you and the team?
-Hahaha yeah the fans are great from the start till now. I dont know what to say it is sick i have never seen anything like this before roadgames homegames awesome hahah ya they are fun and the whole team is making fun of me when i try to copy one of their songs, and now its gonna be even better.


(foto Jens Holmström)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar